All therapy sessions are virtual/online counseling sessions.
Telehealth counseling has benefits including:
- Expanding your choice of service provider outside your immediate geographical area.
- Convenient counseling options that are easier to integrate into your busy life due to flexibility in location, time, etc.
- Reducing the overall cost and time of therapy due to not having to drive to and from an office.
- Increasing availability of services to homebound clients. clients with limited mobility, and clients without convenient transportation options.
All telehealth sessions are provided via a HIPAA compliant telehealth platform.
Areas of Specialization
Claudine especially enjoys working with adults, LGBTQIA clients and women. She specializes in helping people with:
- life transitions
- personal growth
- spiritual growth
- relationship difficulties
To contact Claudine for a free phone or online consultation to explore whether working with Claudine is the right step for you, please call or text 314-780-8328
Ronita especially enjoys working with teens, parents and young professionals. She specializes in helping people with:
- behavioral issues
- career counseling
- family/relationship issues
To contact Ronita for a free phone or online consultation to explore whether working with Ronita is the right step for you, please call or text 314-914-2541
Choosing a therapist is an important decision.
You should look for someone you can trust. Someone who will not only listen to what you’re saying, but also hears what you aren’t saying. And, most important of all, you should look for someone you can feel comfortable talking to, who you feel a connection to, and who you feel cares about helping you create a life you desire.